We will use this personal information to offer the services, products and/or information attached that has been requested for administrative reasons. Hence, improving experience and marketing. We also may share your provided information with our service providers, accompanying organizations and agents as well. We also may use your information for:
1. Identity checks are a part of your membership application. This is carried out by an independent company that is on a contractual term with our facility, also by asking staff members for more details and information.
2. Billing you for using our services is a part of the contract and membership terms.
3. We will also keep you informed about any services including working related matters to your membership.
4. Confirming your attendance to exercise classes and lessons are also obligates as part of the contract.
5. Contact you with offers and/or promotions based on our assessments of how you use our services and what our team of marketers think will be of interest to the receiving party. However, you can opt-out of this, hence, not receiving any form of promotional tactics.
6. Responding to any questions or concerns you may have about our services is our number one priority.
7. We also understand how you use our services which helps us to develop relevant and updates services/products.
8. Carrying our quantitative and qualitative research to monitor how our customer base uses our facility.
9. We also prevent any fraudulent movements and detect any criminal activities against us and our people.
We process your personal information and data based on your approval and consent have has been given to us and our facility. You also have the right to withdraw your consent based on the above factors at any time. If you no longer want to be contacted by us or any of your team members whether it is based on marketing or any other parts of the contract and the cancellation of your membership you can contact us on the email, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also choose to opt-out of all select marketing presences of your choosing.
We will also store any information related for as long as you are a member with our Fitness in Motion LLC, hence following any and all cancellation and to meet legal requirements including financial data, audits and anti-fraud or money laundering regulations. We will store all information for no more than 6 years at a time from the last activity based on your account.